Also, in my absence from blogging, I received the Versatile Blogger Award from three sweet bloggers :) Thanks to all three of you!!! It is always nice to know that someone new has noticed my blog! You can check them out below:
Now, what you've all been waiting for...seven things about ME!
1. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 7 years. We dated for 4 years before we tied the knot. Below is a pic of us at a wedding I was in this past summer.
2. I absolutely LOVE snow! The more the better (as long as our power stays on).
3. This is my sixth year teaching and it has been the hardest year I've had so far. I have special needs, ELL, BD...you name it. However, I have learned a lot this year, and I know that I will come out better for having been through it. At least that is what I keep telling myself!
4. I like playing board games. My favorite one of all time is LIFE.
5. I am addicted to Nutella. I eat it by the spoonful. Seriously.
6. My Christmas tree is still up. I know, I know...
7. I never get enough sleep. Between lesson plans, blogging, cleaning, and blogging I just don't have time for sleep!
Well, good night bloggers! I think I will go and have some Nutella before I brush my teeth :)